A replay of the live workshop by Lauren Lapointe of IntentionalCreative.com
- How to take your creative idea and turn it into an exciting, actionable project that you can begin right away.
- The best preparation tips for your creative project so that you're ready to get started immediately.
- How to set goals and make a plan (in a fun, creative way) to ensure success.
- How to cultivate an ongoing stream of inspiration so that you never run out of ideas.
- The #1 key ingredient to make sure you follow-through with your creative goals.
Book your Complimentary Creativity Call now so that we can talk about your creative goals and challenges and help build a personalized creativity plan just for you. Simply click on the button below to schedule your free session (spots fill up quickly!)
Lauren Lapointe, IntentionalCreative.com
LAUREN LAPOINTE is a nationally-touring singer-songwriter who had no idea that she was creative until well into adulthood. Following her instincts, she left her cushy office job and business degree behind to follow a creative way of life and never looked back. She has since released three critically acclaimed CDs, played at the nation’s top listening rooms, and received international radioplay.
In addition to her music, she teaches yoga and meditation and inspires and leads others with her Creativity Coaching practice and online courses. She has conducted workshops and seminars in creativity and enjoys working one-on-one and in groups to help people realize and follow their dreams and live creative and fulfilling lives.
Although she grew up in Canada, she now lives in Savannah, Georgia in the Southeastern USA with her husband and an undisclosed number of cats. Chocolate is usually nearby.